Running for RTM District 3
- RTM Member since 2013; lifelong Fairfielder
- Certified teacher, Math and Social Studies
- Member, Moms Demand Action
- Lifelong Fairfield resident
- Incumbent RTM Member since 2013
- Certified Teacher, Mathematics and Social Studies
- Member: Moms Demand Action, Durrell Wildlife Conservation
- Volunteer: Operation Hope, Kindred Hearts Transport Animal Rescue Relocation
- Supporter, Save Fairfield’s Historic Judd Estate
- B.S., Economics, German & European Studies, Carnegie Mellon University
- M.B.A, Sacred Heart University; C.A.S., Education, University of Bridgeport
- Married, 2 children in Fairfield Public Schools
ON THE WEB
Serving Fairfield is both an honor and a privilege, according to Jacky Durrell, Fairfield‘s first female First Selectwoman and my mom. While I am no Jacky Durrell, I have been fortunate enough to have served and represented my hometown RTM District 3 for the last eight years. Following in her footsteps, I would be humbled to once again be the voice for my constituents. Listening to my community and actively acting upon their concerns, from my neighborhood surrounding the Judd Estate at 980 High Street to commerce – and traffic – on Black Rock Turnpike to educational issues, we are all Fairfielders. Collaborating and working with all invested stakeholders and parties, Fairfield can be an even better place to live for future generations. Let us all go forward together by embracing our similarities, respecting our differences and continue building Fairfield’s bright future. Thank you for the privilege of your time.
Meet Alex Durrell
Why are you running?
Why should people vote for you?
What are the biggest issues facing Fairfield?