Running for RTM District 1
- Current RTM Member on Finance Committee
- Small business owner / attorney
- Director, Fairfield Gaelic American Club
- Representative Town Meeting Member, District 1
- Member, RTM Finance Committee
- Fairfield small business owner/attorney
- Director, Fairfield Gaelic-American Club
- Volunteer, St. Thomas Aquinas Church, Girl Scouts
- B.S., Political Science & Philosophy, Fairfield University
- J.D., St. John’s University School of Law
ON THE WEB
As an RTM Representative for 3 years, I have the experience and a proven commitment to Fairfield. I have lived in Fairfield with my family for 14 years and for 4 years as a student at Fairfield University. I committed to raising my children here and I remember many years that this town was mismanaged because of corruption and partisan politics. I truly believe that you must know the recent history of a town to successfully move forward and avoid repeating the missteps of the past. Now more than ever, our town is facing many challenges – pandemic, fill pile, flooding – and leadership that is experienced and committed to our town is critically important.
I support the current administration’s initiatives to modernize government, promote fiscal responsibility, ensure accountability and transparency, support economic development while protecting our residential neighborhoods and environmental resources and advocate for our seniors and the continued academic excellence of our schools.