BOARD OF SELECTMEN
Running for First Selectman
- State Representative for CT’s 132nd District
- Former Member of Fairfield RTM, BoE and Parks & Rec
- Local small business owner
- Grew up in Fairfield; attended Andrew Warde High school
- State Representative of the 132nd District representing Fairfield and Southport, 2011 – present
- House Republican Whip 2019
- Member, Fairfield RTM 1999 – 2003; served as Public Health and Safety Chairman
- Member, Fairfield Board of Education 2003 – 2009
- Fairfield Parks & Recreation Commission 2004 – 2009
- Attended Norwalk Community College and Fairfield University
- Co-owner of Peter Kupchick Heating & Cooling Inc., founded with husband in 1996
- Married to Peter Kupchick; one adult son and daughter-in-law; also owns two rescue Beagles
ON THE WEB
It has been an honor and a privilege to serve as State Representative in the Connecticut General Assembly for the last eight years. I am now running to be the second woman elected in Fairfield’s 380 year history to lead the town of Fairfield.
I am a proud 3rd generation Fairfielder, attending our public schools and raising my family here. My husband and I have owned and operated a small business here for 30 years and are keenly aware of the impact our state and town’s economic policies have on the Fairfield community.
I will tackle our town’s problems with a bipartisan approach and common-sense solutions rooted in a more efficient, open and transparent government that will restore the public trust. It would be the honor of my life to lead my hometown.