ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
Running for Zoning Board of Appeals
- Coordinator, Ffd Young Dems Initiative
- Background in Zoning
- Lived in Fairfield 8 years
- Seeking his first term in office
- Liaison for the DTC to all Young Democrat Organizations in Fairfield
- Information Management Consultant to the Architecture/ Engineering/ Construction (AEC) industries
- B.A. in Communications from Stonehill College
- Married with one 21 month old son
ON THE WEB
I have a long family background in Zoning and its processes. My profession keeps me in touch with architects, engineers, contractors and developers on a daily basis, so I understand their language and processes.
As the Coordinator of the Fairfield Young Democratic Initiative, it is my goal to make sure that the youth of Fairfield knows that it has a voice and to see that they are heard in the Party and the Town.
My goal is to make sure the the town and my hopeful committee are operating on an efficient and balanced basis where all issues receive a fair hearing.
It is my hope to influence the adoption and implementation of a technology platform that will allow the board to communicate more efficiently and clearly with potential builders and town staff.