Running for RTM District 9
- Fairfielder for 24 years
- 10 yrs sales and marketing at IBM
- Past PTA Prez and VP, active volunteer
- Fairfield resident for 24 years
- Married with 2 children who graduated from Fairfield Public Schools
- Skidmore College, B.A., Business and French
- IBM, 10-year career in sales and marketing
- Currently Business Manager at Black Rock Pilates (locally owned, small business)
- Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America, Local Leader, active past 3 years
- Campaign has been endorsed by Everytown for Gun Safety
- Fairfield Woods PTA President (2 yrs); Jennings Elementary PTA Vice President (5 yrs)
- Town-wide Strategic Planning Committee member (1 yr)
- St. Paul’s Episcopal Church: active member for 24 years, Senior Warden and Vestry member (4 yrs)
- Operation Hope volunteer (10 yrs)
- Parent volunteer for 20 years in countless town sports, music and civic activities
ON THE WEB
Town planning, Environmental responsibility, Gun safety, Sound fiscal management, Quality public education
I’ve been in leadership positions my entire life, from high school student government to business management to the volunteer world. But it wasn’t until I joined Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America that I learned how important it is to work together to influence policy in our communities. I am an independent thinker and problem solver who does her research and listens to different points of view, and I bring a broad perspective having lived in different places before settling down in Fairfield. I hope to use my skills, values and experience to make a positive impact on the wonderful town where we put down roots years ago and where we hope to remain for years to come.
Meet Christine Brown
Why are you running?
Why should people vote for you?
What are the biggest issues facing Fairfield?