Running for RTM District 2
- RTM Member since 2015
- Mortgage Banker; MBA
- Lifelong Fairfield resident; 31 years Kiwanis
- RTM Member since 2015; Committees: Public Health & Safety (Chair), past Secretary of Senior Tax Relief
- Mortgage Banker/Reverse Mortgage Specialist
- Lifelong Fairfield resident; Graduate of Andrew Warde High School
- Sacred Heart University, MBA in International Finance; Bryant College, BS in Marketing & Business Communications
- Kiwanis International – currently Lt. Governor of 10 clubs in Fairfield County & Advisor to Key Clubs at Fairfield Ludlowe, Fairfield Warde & Notre Dame of Fairfield
- 31-year Member Fairfield Kiwanis
- 24 years Junior Achievement 8th grade Economics Instructor
- Married to Keith Perham, Fairfield Police Officer
- Daughter graduated Fairfield Warde in 2015
- Former Fairfield Housing Authority Committee Member
- Former Girl Scout Leader
Education, Senior issues, Recreation and Open Space
As a lifelong resident of Fairfield I have benefited from the public school system, and there was no question that I wanted to raise my family here. I now want to be a public servant in the town that gave me so many opportunities.
ON THE WEB
Meet Cindy Perham
Why are you running?
Why should people vote for you?
What are the biggest issues facing Fairfield?