BOARD OF FINANCE
Running for Board of Finance
- Fairfield BoF member since 2017
- 30+ years experience in international commodity trading
- Former RTM Member, 4 years
- RTM Member in D4 & D6, 2013-2017
- Appointed to the Board of Finance July 2017
- Fairfield DTC; member of Executive Committee 2014-2017
- Board of Directors Strathmoor Association 2009-2017
- Board of Directors Fairfield Counseling Services 2012-2016
- Board of Directors LifeBridge 2016-2019
- Board of Directors City Lights Gallery 2018-2019
- 40 years business experience in International Commodity trading
- Member UConn Alumni Association; BA in Psychology 1978
- Founding member of Women and Philanthropy, UConn Foundation
ON THE WEB
It has been a pleasure and an honor to serve in Fairfield town government since 2013. I will continue working to keep Fairfield a fiscally sound and desirable place to live and raise a family. I remain committed to meeting these goals through careful fiscal planning and investment.
We have a diverse economy and a thriving business community with excellent schools and services. I will fight to protect these assets and help our town to prosper by supporting our schools, libraries, town amenities, economic development and Senior/Disabled Tax Relief. Attracting businesses and expanding our grand list are essential to providing excellent value and maintaining affordability.
I am proud of my record on the Board of Finance ensuring our tax dollars are spent wisely. Read more on DTC’s site HERE.