Running for RTM District 6
- RTM Member since 2015
- Practicing Naturopathic Physician
- Former Elementary School teacher
- Fairfield resident for 20 years
- RTM Representative since 2015
- Member, RTM Public Health and Safety Committee
- Former Hebrew School Educator, Congregation Beth-El
- Former Elementary School Teacher
- Licensed Acupuncturist and Naturopathic Doctor
- B.A., Loyola University, Chicago; M.F.A, University of Iowa; N.D., M.S., University of Bridgeport
Please vote for me and support my effort to remain a voice for District 6 on the RTM. I stand as someone who, because of my job, sees the ramifications of toxic burden and policies that put corporate interests above children and family health. I also stand as someone who believes in respect for diversity and personal religious beliefs. Our world is increasingly complicated. It is also increasingly difficult. If we can meet each other and talk, we can learn where our differences come from and try and find the best path forward. I believe in process. I believe in people. I believe Fairfield can be a safe and beautiful place to raise our children, and grandchildren.
ON THE WEB
Meet Hannah Gale
Why are you running?
Why should people vote for you?
What are the biggest issues facing Fairfield?