Running for Board of Finance
- Served on Trumbull Bd. of Finance
- VP of Business Development at ICON Intl.
- Chairman, Trumbull Repub. Party ’09-’16
- Active youth sports coach and volunteer
- Born, raised and educated in Fairfield
- Elected to the Trumbull Board of Finance in 2004
- VP of Business Development since 2002 for ICON International, a subsidiary of Omnicom
- B.S. Education/Political Science from Central Connecticut State U.
- Chairman of Trumbull Republican Party 2009-2016
- 2009 Chairman, Trumbull Police Commission; 2015 Trumbull Town Council
- Founding member, Trumbull Youth Lacrosse
- AYSO Soccer Coach and Volunteer; Trumbull Little League Coach and Volunteer; Pop Warner Volunteer
- CCD Teacher; Saint Theresa Church Trumbull Member
- Father of two children
ON THE WEB
As a Board of Finance member, I will advocate for prudent spending, efficient funding of education and recommend implementing effective oversight of government departments to prevent wasteful spending of taxpayers’ money.
If elected, I will:
– Bring fiscal responsibility as a Board of Finance member to keep Fairfield affordable
– Propose sound fiscal policy to make sure there is effective oversight to government-run departments, monitor current and future bid practices
– Review borrowing practice to insure Fairfield keeps from creating too much debt