Running for RTM District 10
- Early childhood educator
- PTA/PTSA member, volunteer, supporter of child and family causes
- Former Citibank trading asst.
- Southport resident for 18 years
- Early Childhood Educator
- Member, Music Parents Association
- Former Member, Mill Hill PTA and RLMS PTSA
- Former Volunteer, Mill River Wetland Committee
- Member, St. Pius X Parish, Gaelic American Club, Sasquanaug Association
- Supporter of Wakeman Boys and Girls Club, Pequot Library, Operation Hope, Alzheimer’s Association, Family and Children’s Agency
- Former Trading Assistant, Citibank
- B.A., Political Science Binghamton University
- Married, 2 children in Fairfield Public Schools
I hope for an increase in business development to ease financial burden of residents and continue to deliver high quality education.
I am concerned with pedestrian/traffic safety and development of proper infrastructure while maintaining open spaces.
I would like to see more transparency and collaboration between town bodies and committees, and better overall communication with town residents.