BOARD OF EDUCATION
Running for Board of Education
- Current BoE Member
- Chair of BoE Policy Committee
- 26-year career in education
- Current member of the Board of Education
- Has served four years as chair of the BoE Policy Committee, and as BoE liaison to SEPTA, FWHS Roof Committee and PTAC
- Worked for over 26 years in education; currently teaching at Greenwich High School
- Directed a townwide Odyssey of the Mind outreach and recruitment effort
- B.A. in English from College of the Holy Cross
- M.A. in Curriculum and Instruction from Fairfield University
- Member of Stratfield, Tomlinson, and Warde PTAs
- Awarded PTAC’s 2016 Alis B. McGrath Friend of Education Award
- Member of the Gaelic American Club and Our Lady of Assumption parish
- Three children in the Fairfield public school system
ON THE WEB
I am committed to the philosophy that education is best delivered and improved in a collaborative atmosphere involving communication among all stakeholders.
I am committed to fiscal responsibility, in ensuring educationally-sound resource expenditure.
I am committed to a balanced focus on the achievement of all of Fairfield’s students.
I have made a professional life commitment to education, which provides an invaluable perspective to reference in serving on the Board of Education. Professionally, I am expected to meet the needs of ALL of my students; that expectation forms my approach to serving on the BoE.