Running for RTM District 7
- RTM Member since 2015
- RTM Moderator, 2019-present
- Corporate Attorney
- RTM Representative since 2015
- RTM Moderator 2019-present
- RTM Majority Leader 2017-2019
- Member, RTM Legislation and Administration Committee
- Corporate Attorney at Pullman & Comley LLC
- BA from Smith College in Government, J.D. from Brooklyn Law School
- Resident of Fairfield for nine years
- Former Professor, UConn Law School
- Past Member Wilton Inland Wetlands Commission
- Past Chairman of the Board of Visiting Nurse and Hospice of Fairfield County
ON THE WEB
Schools, senior citizens, commercial and economic development.
I think Fairfield is an amazing place. It has so many assets – wonderful schools, beautiful beaches, a fun and busy downtown, well-maintained public spaces, and so much more. On the RTM, I will continue to work hard to keep our town the wonderful place it is by seeing that services are maintained, the schools have what they need to provide an excellent education to our children, and taxes remain reasonable. Economic development will help to increase the town’s commercial tax base and keep homeowners’ taxes at a reasonable level. I hope that my work on the RTM and the work of my colleagues there can help to ensure that Fairfield remains the great town it is and continues to be one of the best places in the country to live.
Meet Karen Wackerman
Why are you running?
Why should people vote for you?
What are the biggest issues facing Fairfield?