BOARD OF ASSESSMENT APPEALS
Running for Board of Assessment Appeals
- On BAA since 2016
- Former RTM member
- Certified CT Municipal Official
- Fairfield Board of Assessment Appeals, 2016-present, Secretary
- Certified Connecticut Municipal Official (CCMO)
- District 9 RTM Member, 2007 to 2009
- Fairfield Employees Retirement and Joint Retirement Investment Boards, 2017
- Constituent Concerns Coordinator, Town of Fairfield, 2012 – 2019
- Winton Park Board of Managers, 2005 – 2017
- Ignatian Residential College Mentor, Fairfield University
- Fairfield University – BA Economics; MS Management of Technology
ON THE WEB
I was appointed by the RTM to the BAA in 2016 and was elected in 2017 to a four-year term. I have served as its secretary for the last two years. During my tenure I have evaluated and voted on over one thousand appeals. I have a solid understanding of the approaches used in mass appraisal and the assessment process here in Fairfield. I have been a resident for more than twenty years and have a great appreciation for the neighborhoods that make Fairfield a valuable place to work and live.
For a board to be high functioning, the members must be critical thinkers, informed, collaborative, accountable and motivated to get things done. These are qualities I have exhibited throughout my tenure on the Board as well as in my volunteer and professional life. It has been my pleasure to serve and I hope to do so for another four years.