Running for RTM District 3
- RTM Member since 2017
- VP/Portfolio Mgr at local investment firm
- Running for second term on the RTM
- Member of Fairfield Emerging Leaders Organization
- VP and Portfolio Manager at a Connecticut-based investment firm
- MBA, Carnegie Mellon University
- BA in Mathematics, Economics from Connecticut College
- Married to Carolyn, a Ph.D. Candidate in Film & American Studies at Yale University.
- Newborn son William, big and getting bigger
I will advocate for long-term sustainable growth, which will help grow the grand list and keep the mill rate low. I will also work toward sustaining and improving our quality of life, protecting Fairfield public education and making responsible budgetary choices.