TOWN PLAN & ZONING
Running for Town Plan and Zoning Commission
- Bond Fund Manager (Ret.), St. Dept. of Economic & Community Dev.
- Former Board of Finance member (6 years) and RTM Member (10 years)
- Board Member, League of Women Voters
- Town resident for 40+ years
- Incumbent TPZ Commissioner; RTC Member
- Former Member, Board of Finance (6 years) & RTM (10 years)
- Bond Fund Manager, Ret., State Dept. of Economic & Community Development
- Board Member – League of Women Voters; College Alumni Association
- Volunteer – St. Pius X Church, Pequot Library
- Member – Friends of Bigelow Center, Fairfield Museum Friends of Fairfield Public Library, Quick Center for the Arts, Bellarmine Museum, CT Audubon Society, Mill River Wetlands Committee, Black Rock Garden Club, Gaelic American Club
- B.A., Sociology, University of St. Joseph
- M.S., Urban Planning, Southern Connecticut State University
- Married: Steve is CFO of a manufacturing co. in Bridgeport
– Stephen is Dir. of PT, OT & Speech at a hospital in VA
– Kerry, Rhodes Scholar, is now an M.D. and Health Dir. at a college in MA
– Becky is VP at a global real estate investment firm
Active in town government for 22 years, on the RTM, the Board of Finance and, currently, six years on the TPZ, I’ve applied my background in urban planning and economic development to planning and zoning decisions.
Seeking smart, planned growth for Fairfield, I want to continue making zoning decisions that will allow Fairfield to develop and serve the best interests of its residents. Retaining seniors, welcoming young residents, and continuing to grow the town’s business tax base are my goals.
ON THE WEB