BOARD OF SELECTMEN
Running for Selectman
- Current RTM Member
- Sr. VP at Tribeca Enterprises
- Gun violence prevention activist
- Has lived in Fairfield for 17 years
- RTM Member 2017 – current
- Chairman, Fairfield Public Health & Safety Committee
- Held various positions at Tribeca Enterprises / Tribeca Film Festival since 2008; currently Senior Vice President of Talent Relations
- Board Member at CT Against Gun Violence & the Brady Center
- Co-Founder of March for Change, a program of CT Against Gun Violence
- Founding member, TIMES UP New York
- Graduated Connecticut College, B.A. History ’92
- Married to Noah Hendler, an APRN and health care entrepreneur
- Three children; two in Fairfield Public Schools, one relying on services provided by Special Education
ON THE WEB
Mom. Wife. Daughter. Sister. Friend.
Nancy Lefkowitz (RTM, D1 and Chairperson of the Public Health and Safety Committee) is running for Selectman to create more changes that will positively impact the health, safety and well-being of you, your family, your neighbors…and hers, too.
Nancy grew up in Westport and is a 17-year resident of Fairfield, a married mom of three and a Senior Vice President at Tribeca Enterprises. People who know her say she’s the go-to person when something needs to get done. She has been an ardent advocate on the issue of gun violence prevention, a founding member of TIME’S UP New York and the First Democrat elected to the RTM i District 1.
Nancy is running for Selectman to continue getting things done to ensure a happy, healthy, unified Fairfield for all residents. Read more at Lefkowitz2019.com