Running for RTM District 10
- Attorney, products liability/occupational injuries
- Environmental advocate
- Mental health volunteer work
- Attorney working in the field of products liability and occupational injuries
- J.D. from Brooklyn Law School; B.A. from the University of California at Santa Cruz
- History in environmental advocacy and mental health volunteer work
- Proud husband and father of two
- Nature lover, amateur musician, and aspiring barbecue pitmaster
ON THE WEB
My family and I moved to Southport for its excellent schools and beautiful outdoor spaces. As an RTM member, I will work to ensure that our schools are properly funded, and that our children receive the stellar education that they deserve. Our budgets should preserve programs such as the arts, music, and recreation, which make school fun and fulfilling for students. I will also focus on keeping our public spaces safe, clean, and accessible.
Meet Pierre Ratzki
Why are you running?
Why should people vote for you?
What are the biggest issues facing Fairfield?