Running for RTM District 9
- Flood & Erosion Control Bd. former member
- TPZ former alt. member
- CEO of rental property management co.
- Third generation Fairfield Beach resident and reside in the house next door to the one I was raised in
- Former Member and twice chairman, Flood and Erosion Control Board; served 23 years
- Former Alternate Member, Town Plan and Zoning Commission
- Attended Fairfield public schools including Sherman when it was on the town Green
- CEO, Keene Cribs, rental property management company
- B.S., Business Administration, Morris Harvey College
- Worked with the group that convinced the town to create the vegetated dunes at Jennings and Rickards Beach
- Serve as a board member of the Fairfield Beach Residents Association
- Currently working with a group to preserve our marina
- Married to retired Sherman School first grade teacher; raised 2 children who attended Fairfield schools
My passions for Fairfield are to minimize coastal flooding and keep the town affordable for our children to reside in as well as our seniors to retire in while keeping our school system viable giving our young people a chance at the American Dream.
I believe our current administration has let the beach area down by not doing more to prevent coastal flooding. The rebuilding of the Penfield Pavilion after Super Storm Sandy without doing anything to minimize beach topping wasn’t leadership. It was a rush to rebuild with complete disregard to you the residents of the flood plain. Fairfield can and should be more transparent in serving its residents. As your RTM representative myself and the rest of the Republican candidates will give you the transparency and representation you deserve.