Running for RTM District 3
- RTM member 2017-2021
- DTC award recipient for community service
- Human resources consultant
- Fairfield resident since 1995
- RTM member from 2017-2021, Deputy Democratic Caucus Leader from 2019-2021
- Recipient of the Fairfield Democratic Town Committee Eunice Postal Award for Community Service, 2021
- Chair, Fairfield Solid Waste & Recycling Commission, 10 years
- Human resources consultant, 23 years
- Married for 26 years, with two young adult children who recently graduated from Fairfield public schools
- Member & volunteer at First Church Congregational
- Organizer of a community vegetable garden that benefits Operation Hope, Bridgeport Rescue Mission, and Bridgeport
- Provided grassroots community support throughout the pandemic (sourcing of PPE for area healthcare workers, assistance with vaccine appointment scheduling)
- Jennings PTA 2005-2013 (Room parent, Art in the Classroom, Mill River, etc.) and Fairfield Warde Music Parents Association 2015-21
Bachelor of Music in Music Business, cum laude from NYU
ON THE WEB
I have lived in Fairfield since 1995, and have been very involved in the community through our environmental organizations, our schools, and my place of worship. I am very motivated to make a positive impact on our town through being re-elected to the RTM.
I am passionate about protecting the environment. Our daily actions and local initiatives can have a big impact toward reducing pollution and our carbon footprint. Fairfield’s efforts to increase our use of clean energy and to increase our recycling are very important to me.
Having two children that recently graduated from our public schools, a quality education is a high priority for me. Our vibrant town has so much to offer, and its education system is an important element of why people choose to live in Fairfield. We need to balance the ongoing needs of investment in our education system with responsible spending, so that Fairfield remains affordable.
Meet Sharon Pistilli
Why are you running?
Why should people vote for you?
What are the biggest issues facing Fairfield?