Running for RTM District 3
- Chair, Fairfield Solid Waste & Recycling Commission, 10 yrs
- Human resources consultant
- Jennings School PTA, 2006-15
- Fairfield resident since 1995
- Chair, Fairfield Solid Waste & Recycling Commission, 10 years
- Member, Fairfield Earth Day Committee, 2004-06
- Human resources consultant, 20 years
- Member & volunteer at First Church Congregational. Volunteer work included Sunday School Teacher, Chancel Choir member, Project Manager for garden project to benefit Operation Hope
- Member, Jennings School PTA, 2006-15. Served as: room parent, Variety Show organizer, CT Audubon Nature Facilitator, Mill River Lab leader, and Art in the Classroom instructor
- Volunteer, Junior Achievement Program, 2016-Present
- Bachelor of Music in Music Business, cum laude from NYU
- Married with two teenage children in Fairfield public schools
ON THE WEB
I am passionate about protecting the environment. Our daily actions and local initiatives can have a big impact toward reducing pollution and our carbon footprint. Fairfield’s efforts to increase our use of clean energy and to increase our recycling are very important to me.
Having two children in our public schools, a quality education is a high priority for me. The school system is actually what originally drew my family to Fairfield. We have to balance the financial requirements of a strong school system with prudent decisions about expenditures and their effect on our tax base.
I have lived in Fairfield since 1995, and have been very involved in the community through our environmental organizations, our schools, and my place of worship. Read more on DTC site HERE.
Videos cannot be used without the permission of Sharon Pistilli.