Running for RTM District 1
- Grew up in CT
- 10 yrs Citizens Bank, consumer lending & credit risk
- PTA volunteer, Burr Elementary
- Grew up in Connecticut
- BA in Computer Science from Boston University
- MBA in Finance and Marketing from University of Connecticut
- Banking background with over 10 years’ experience in consumer lending and credit risk at Citizens Bank
- PTA volunteer, Burr Elementary School
- Married with three children attending Burr Elementary
ON THE WEB
Dear Friends and Neighbors,
I am running for Representative Town Meeting to advocate for every one of my Greenfield Hill constituents and to leverage our common goals and strengths to foster our great community via fiscally prudent directives.
I am here to represent Greenfield Hill by being accessible, responsive, honest, and accountable. I grew up in Connecticut and always knew I wanted to raise my family here. We chose Fairfield as our home for its outstanding public schools, beautiful beaches, thriving community, and welcoming spirit. I value our community and want to serve you by listening to your needs and advocating for your interests as part of our collective progress.
I will be your voice and advocate in RTM. I will be here for you.
You can reach me at Sunila4RTM@gmail.com and call or text me at (203) 529-7585.
It would be a privilege to serve our community and I would be honored to have your vote.