BOARD OF SELECTMEN
Running for Selectman
- Chairman of Fairfield BoF for 10 years
- Held several senior financial positions at mid-sized companies
- Born and raised in Wolcott, CT; has lived in Fairfield 22 years
- Current Chairman, Fairfield Board of Finance for 10 years; board member for 14 years
- Former Price Waterhouse CPA and corporate CFO
- Current Senior Director with Alvarez & Marsal, an international consulting firm
- Serves on the Board of the State of Connecticut Green Bank and Beardsley Zoo
- Graduated Syracuse University, dual degrees in business and broadcast journalism
- Completed advanced leadership studies at Cambridge University in the U.K.
- Has been a lector at Holy Family Church and a Little League coach
- He and wife Amy have three children
As Chairman of the Town of Fairfield’s Board of Finance for 10 years and a board member for 14 years, Tom has a comprehensive understanding of the financial position and operational issues of the town.
Tom and his family have called Fairfield home for over 22 years. When he’s not providing executive-level financial services to international consulting firm Alvarez and Marsal, Tom enjoys watching his children play hockey and cheering on his alma mater, the Syracuse Orange.
Combining his background in business, government, not-for-profits, state entities as well as town civic organizations, Tom’s broad and diverse background will allow him to make the right decisions for the Town moving forward. Tom Flynn has the experience you can trust. Read more at flynnforfairfield.com.